Tuesday 23 April 2013

Ginge and friends: Burritos at the park

 Since it was a lovely sunny morning, me and my chum Wensdi ( http://whatiswensdi.blogspot.co.uk ) thought it would be a brilliant idea to get burritos , 'cos a girl has got to eat, and sit and nom them in the park, whilst we fill our sketch books with scribbles.

Almost heart shaped!


Spooky Trees


We have recently been introduced to a new eatery called Coco's, which does the best burritos and tacos, so much so I ate there three times last week.


Tasty tacos!

This is what £5 will get you. Unbelievably delicious.

Today we went for take out, however, by the time we got to the park the sunshine had gone.

Falafel burrito with all the trimmings!

Wensdi omnomnoming.
But it didn't stop us from enjoying our noms. 

2 comments:

  1. Do I have permission to make this my facebook photo :D Did you take all these with your phone coz they're very nice indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Holey moley guacamoley..