Wednesday 1 May 2013

Ginge gets crafty: Adventure Time, Jake



 I recently discovered Adventure Time, and straight away fell in love with it. It has an excellent balance of cuteness and sillyness.

I was asked by a friend to make a Jake and a Finn, and have been slowly crafting them together, I found the perfect material to make Jake, super soft and cuddly!
Jake tries to help out....


I felt like Dr Frankenstein, I high fived myself once I finished him. 


Jake likes to spend lazy Sunday afternoons playing Tetris.



Here is abit of Adventure Time fan art for your tastebuds :)




Ginge the dog and Sloth the human.


I have set myself the challenge to make all the characters, I'm currently crafting up a Lady Rainicorn and a Finn, so keep your eyes potatoed for updates :D















No comments:

Post a Comment

Holey moley guacamoley..