Friday 5 July 2013

Science Facts Thursday: The Human Anatomy

Apologies for the slightly delayed science facts Thursday post this week, we have had a few technical difficulties in the Cosmos and Crayons head office.

This week, The Human Anatomy.
Ever wondered how our body functions? It's pretty amazing, we are full of organs that are responsible for different jobs, to keep our body in working order.
Organs not drawn to scale.
Our organs work in harmony with each other to keep us alive. Check out what our organs have to say about the job they do:









Remember, we are only given one body, so make sure you look after it.

10 comments:

  1. It looks awesome! I'm sorry I distracted you from posting it on time. I hope the cookies made it worth it! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha don't be silly, I wouldn't of gotten it finished anyway.

      The cookies were sooooo nom ♥

      Delete
  2. Oh my god! So cute! I should have learn anatomy with this images ^^
    Kisses
    Sofia G

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe ♥ The intestines are my favourite. I might make some necklaces with the organs on :)

      Delete
  3. Seriously, you need to show these to schools or children's book publishers. You brilliant lady you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :D My brain has soooo many ideas, just not enough time :( ♥

      Delete
    2. I agree! I would gladly spend money on books for my son :) I just love your illustrations!!

      www.stephiescorner.blogspot.com

      Delete
    3. Absolutely! I would but this as a kid present any day!

      Delete
  4. I agree with above!
    These would be amazing in a kids book

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you make these drawing

    ReplyDelete

Holey moley guacamoley..