Wednesday 5 February 2014

Cosmos and Crayons Plushies!

We have been busy creating at the Cosmos and Crayons head office, and we are excited to show you our first plushies!

I beat for you, Valentines heart plush!



£15 + P&P
 A super sweet way of treating a friend, partner, family member or even yourself this Valentines Day.

We have also  crafted up some sloths ♥


£15 + P&P
Super cuddly sloths :)


Both available from my Etsy store Chopstitch

This is Earth.

Available soon. Space Sloths.

AND

Cosmos and Crayons is now on Facebook, give our page a like here.

Don't forget to pop by later this week for some science facts!

2 comments:

  1. AGHHH!!! They are so rad. I love the Nasa sloth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so cute!!! i also love the nasa sloth! I haven't tried sewing with faux fur great job!!!
    I think you should sell your drawings too they are so darn cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Holey moley guacamoley..